Remote working considered
Computer Science & IT
11 - 50 employees
An exciting opportunity has come up for a VR Content Analyst to join the in-house QA team working on ground breaking VR and Mixed Reality enterprise projects.
The role will require at least 2 days a week in the Newcastle office physically testing out the latest virtual reality and mixed reality software builds to identify and document any bugs.
Luminous Group delivers digital transformation to organisations through the latest 3D imaging and mixed reality technologies. Using specialised tools and spatial data we build advanced applications to enhance training, operation and maintenance; helping to deliver unprecedented new workflows and efficiencies in complex industrial environments.
• At least six months experience working as a Quality Assurance tester, preferably in the video games industry.
• Experience using different VR/AR headsets, Oculus Rift, Htc Vive
• Experience working with bug tracking databases (preferably Jira).
• Familiar with writing and completing test plans and test cases.
• Experience working through a project’s development cycle, from pre-alpha build to release and subsequent patches.
• Ability to motivate yourself working in a small team and working individually.
• Excellent English and Communication skills.
• Familiarity with Microsoft Office applications.
• Enthusiasm for the VR industry and VR Gaming
• Able to spend extended times in VR testing different processes and identifying bugs.
• Work closely with your fellow QA team and the Developers to release the best possible software builds
• Provide considered and helpful written and verbal feedback on gameplay to the Development team.
• Priority will be to test games and enter bugs throughout the project’s life cycle, providing clear and concisely written bugs, along with video and reproduction steps.
• Will be expected to complete assigned test cases and other tasks efficiently and to a high standard, as well as helping to create test cases for new, incoming projects.
• Assist creating supporting documentation and user guides
Email firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV and cover letter.APPLY NOW