Remote working considered
Computer Science & IT
Intermediate / Experienced
0 – 10 employees
Based in the centre of Newcastle, we’ve been building products for 3 years and are at a very exciting stage in our company’s growth as we look to bring a new mobile developer into our core product delivery team.
We want to collaborate with interesting people. It could be you, especially if you have some of the skills and interests below:
You care about the users of your product.
- Like to work 'agile'
- You are a professional who cares about your craft.
- You like working as part of a team.
- You spend a little time thinking before doing.
- You don't think something is done if you've not tested it .
- You're a nice person - we’ve got a small team which we’re looking to grow, and we all get on splendidly, so we’d like you to help us grow our team and maintain our culture.
- You're a contributor - someone who wants to be involved in defining our core products as well as building them.
What we’d like you to have:
- Strong communication skills and interest in a pair-programming environment.
- Passion for growing your skills, tackling interesting work and challenging problems.
- Good knowledge of mobile development for Android or iOS. Bonus for any Flutter experience.
- An understanding of agile development practices.
- Experience with Test Driven Development and/or Behaviour Driven Development.
- You can write great code. Software design is as important to you as writing the code.
- Good use of version control (Git).
- You are open to new ideas and ways of working.
Stuff we use:
Stuff you might have used:
- Java, Kotlin
- Objective-C, Swift