Our client a financial Services company in Newcastle are looking to appoint a Senior IT Support Analyst for a 6 month FTC. If you feel this role would suit your skills and experience, we would be delighted to hear from you.
You will be providing 1st and 2nd Second Line support throughout the organisation. Helping to Support the other Analysts in their day to day work. Quality checking the team's work and providing feedback to individuals. Ensuring adherence to key ITSM processes across the IT Support team and promoting to the wider Technology teams.
- Providing excellent Customer Service, logging all incidents and resolving technical issues via remote access and in person
- To follow the Incident Management process and act as a mentor for IT Support Analysts to share knowledge and aid in the resolution of incidents in within Service Level agreements (SLAs
- Assist and provide advice for the resolution of stalled incidents. Liaise with 2nd and 3rd line support teams to reduce aged tickets.
- Train and steer the development of new analysts to the team. Provide feedback on team performance to the IT Support Manager to assist in completing yearly and interim performance reviews and conduct regular quality reviews to ensure call, ticket, chat and request quality is of high standard.
- To liaise closely with all other Support Teams to ensure any issues are logged into the call logging system, escalated where necessary and managed from end to end, providing regular customer updates where necessary.
- Good communication with your peers is essential to ensure all team members are aware of system outages, resource availability and workarounds available.
- Spotting trends to promote a proactive Service Desk environment is important, so that issues are identified and investigated before having a significant impact on the end customer.