Smarter Thinking. Real Results. Technology consulting has been our story for over 14 years. Companies from all industries partner with us for our innovative mindset to help them digitally transform to create market advantages, become resilient, and prepare for what’s next. With us, the possible becomes actual.
We provide strategic and innovative consulting services focused on digital experiences, engineering, automation, data and analytics, and salesforce solutions. Saggezza consultants work as part of a global team, and throughout their tenure, have the opportunity to work on a variety of different projects across various clients and industries. We are chartered to do one thing, and one thing only – to bring enabling technology to our clients that allow them to move their business forward.
Every project will be different, but you’ll always be responsible for:
- Take part in all aspects of Agile software testing lifecycle.
- Responsible for test strategy and test planning document for the project and delivery of the product.
- Responsible for end-to-end delivery and signoffs of the products from QA point of view for each release.
- Develop and maintain automation test framework for web-based, mobile-based applications for iOS and Android devices to work on various platforms.
- Coordinate between various teams such as client development team, API team and products team to deliver the product to market.
- Utilize in-depth knowledge and experience in investment banking domain and application, and in web and micro services automation framework development and maintenance.
From a cultural perspective, we look for individuals who possess the following qualities that will contribute to our success and the success of our clients:
- Entrepreneurial spirit: We seek individuals who enjoy contributing to the growth of an organization and who show commitment to the success of their team.
- Problem-solving skills: Individuals at our company have well-honed analytical skills coupled with business acumen to structure problems, deliver solutions, and communicate insights.
- Drive: Our team sets ambitious goals and seeks energetic professionals, enjoy a fast pace environment, and thrive in taking on responsibility.
What you’ll definitely need:
- BSc or higher (Computer Science degree preferred).
- Write functional automation scripts using UI tools.
- 4+ years of experience with automation testing, including tools such as Protractor, Selenium, cypress , Serenity.
- Experience working with Rest API testing and Automation using tools like Rest Assured.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to establish trusted partnerships with product heads, and executive level stakeholders.
- Comfort with agile operating models.
- Provide digitally-advanced financial products to retail consumers.
- Collaborate with globally-located cross functional team in building customer-centric products.
- Involved in end to end testing of the application and providing sign-off.
- Participate in understanding the requirements, analysis and writing test scripts.
- Perform performance testing and analyze the different parameters of performance/bottlenecks and report to development team.
- Preferred Qualifications
- Experience with microservice architecture
- Experience in Financial Services or Fintech is a plus.
Don’t tick all the boxes? Don’t worry about it: we still want to hear from you if you think you’re the right person for the job.
Why Join Our Team?
- Diverse culture, experiences, and skills.
- Our nurturing and supportive environment fosters collaboration across the entire organization.
- We are not hierarchical but operate as a flat surface where every opinion matters, ideas are cultivated and innovation is encouraged.
- At Saggezza, we are fortunate to have a strong mentorship program that provides every one of our employees the ability to thrive professionally and personally.
- We are only as good as our people. Saggezza, Italian for wisdom, is rooted from the perspective that knowledge is power. We create thought-leaders who are constantly exposed and trained in different technologies in the ever-evolving world of software development.
- We welcome innovators with entrepreneurial spirits to grow with our team.