Saggezza is a proven technology and consulting partner that delivers personalized, high-value solutions to accelerate business growth. We consult, create experiences, analyze, modernize and digitize to help our clients adapt and transform the way they do business. Saggezza consultants work as part of a global team, and throughout their tenure, have the opportunity to work on a variety of different projects across various clients and industries. We are chartered to do one thing, and one thing only – to bring enabling technology to our clients that allows them to move their business forward.
What you will need:
- Minimum 4 years development experience
- Minimum 3 years of experience developing and customizing Salesforce application via web services,
- Apex, SOQL, Visual Force, Eclipse IDE, Data Loader, Reports and Dashboards
- Experience integrating Salesforce with other applications
- Manage multiple assignments and deadlines
Role and responsibilities:
- Designs, develops, tests and supports custom Salesforce applications software using Apex Triggers, Visual Force or Sites pages, Web Services, Salesforce Metadata API etc. as appropriate using code authoring tools such as Eclipse IDE to satisfy the applications’ business requirements.
- Performs Salesforce configuration and administrative functions as required.
- Support the creation of customizations and integrations required to solution delivery
- Configure the Salesforce application based on the business requirements
- Develop and maintain Salesforce Lightning components
- Apply best practices and experience to build Salesforce applications.
- Develop estimates for projects
- Work closely with other developers in the team, business analyst, QA analyst and project managers.
- Ability to migrate metadata between salesforce environments using Jenkins, GitHub, change sets and other tools as needed.
Salesforce Platform Developer I & II
Certified Salesforce Administrator
Don't tick all the boxes? Don't worry about it: we still want to hear from you if you think you're the right person for the job.
What Makes Saggezza Unique?
Strong Relationships: We take the time to know our clients well, from the way they do business to their culture and their unique pain points. This level of engagement enables us to develop highly effective solutions
Clients First: We work to understand our clients then develop a unique point of view to address their pain points. We do whatever it takes to provide the right solutions to address their specific situation.
A Trusted Partner: We collaborate as a true strategic partner and work side-by-side to develop the best solutions to bring our clients’ businesses into the future.
Passionate Mindset: We have an unending passion for technology and teamwork. We develop highly effective solutions to help our clients tackle the complex digital landscape.
Creating Value: The right investment in digital change is critical for our clients. That’s why we develop personalized, highly effective solutions that deliver value for their businesses.
Delivery Excellence: Our proven processes provide high-quality solutions that are delivered on time.
Why Join Our Team
- Our culture is diverse with endless opportunities to work for global corporations in their own backyard.
- Our nurturing and supportive environment fosters collaboration across the entire organization.
- We are not hierarchical but operate as a flat surface where every opinion matters, ideas are cultivated and innovation is encouraged.
- At Saggezza, we are fortunate to have a strong mentorship program that provides each and every one of our consultants the ability to thrive professionally and personally.
- We are only as good as our people. Saggezza, Italian for wisdom, is rooted from the perspective that knowledge is power. We create thought-leaders who are constantly exposed and trained in different technologies in the ever-evolving world of software development.
- We welcome all types of innovators with an entrepreneurial spirit to grow with our team.
Saggezza is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer