As a Product Manager on SoPost’s platform, and reporting to the Head of Product, it will be your responsibility to serve as the expert for the product.
Founded in 2012, SoPost employs over 40 people across three hubs: our technology team of software engineers and UX/UI designers are based in Newcastle (United Kingdom), while our commercial and partnership teams are located in both London and New York.
At SoPost, we’re on a mission to build the most powerful product sampling platform in the world. Our technology enables many of the world’s most recognisable brands to run highly effective product sampling campaigns online, giving away one sample every second.
In 2020 we ranked in the top 50 of the Sunday Times Tech Track 100, and over the last few months our growth trajectory has been significant. We are looking to hire talented individuals that will help it continue.
As a Product Manager for SoPost’s platform, reporting to the Head of Product, it will be your responsibility to serve as the expert for the product. Using your skills effectively, you’ll be able to identify and solve problems whilst supporting and driving Engineers and Designers to execute the roadmap inline with company goals and objectives.
The successful candidate should have the ability to effectively communicate across the business to both technical and non-technical stakeholders about changes to the product and the rationale for the prioritisation.
- Managing changes to the product throughout its lifecycle from conception to end-of-life.
- Performing user research, managing feedback and insights, and analysing data to manage the product backlog.
- Prioritising and defining product requirements to deliver the overall product roadmap.
- Working closely with Designers and Engineers to deliver the roadmap objectives, ensuring that it delivers the best customer experience as well as meeting the highest technical standards.
- Identifying and solving problems with creative and innovative solutions whilst working collaboratively with others to adjust the scope as needed to hit major milestones.
- Coordinating with Marketing, Sales, and other roles to successfully launch product developments.
- Being the recognised expert for the product in a way that is demonstrative of SoPost’s culture.
- Monitoring, reporting and delivering on product performance KPIs.
- Playing an active role in the creation of written documentation and guides for the product.
- Providing communication to the company and to customers with product demos, presentations, and changelogs to clearly explain developments within the product.
- The ideal candidate would have spent time within a similar Product Management position, or has been in a design or engineering role and is now keen to enable the Product process with strong communication and collaboration skills.
- Strong knowledge of product management frameworks, processes, and methodologies.
- Experience shipping technology products, ideally SaaS platforms with both B2B and B2C components.
- Excellent user research and empathy skills to know what a winning product for our customers looks like.
- Strong data-driven analytical skills to measure and report on product success.
- Quickly able to process, synthesise and reason about information in order to prioritise and define product requirements.
- Organised, with excellent time management skills.
- Excellent oral, written, presentation, and interpersonal communication.
As a bonus, it would be great if you had:
- Experience using Jira, or similar project management software.
- Experience writing code.
- Experience in UX design
Would you love to work with some of the world’s biggest brands? Does working in a fast paced environment that’s growing quickly sound exciting to you?
Click the link below to apply, attaching an up to date version of your CV. Make sure to include a little bit about yourself and why you want to work at SoPost in your email.