Computer Science & IT
Any / Not Applicable
11 - 50 employees
Are you a mobile developer that likes experimenting with new technology? Maybe you've come across Flutter? We're looking for a Mobile Developer to join our growing team. No experience with Flutter needed, we'll train you. Recent graduates with strong enthusiasm are also welcome.
Grid Smarter Cities are at the forefront of the drive towards smarter cities. Based in the centre of Newcastle we're at a very exciting stage in our company’s growth as we look to bring a new developer into our core product delivery team.
Who we’d like you to be:
- You care about the users of your product
- You love the agile principles
- You are a professional who cares about your craft
- You like working as part of a team
- You spend a little time thinking before doing
- You don't think something is done if you've not tested it
- You're a nice person
What we’d like you to have:
- You are keen on DevOps, TDD, BDD, CI/CD and XP ways of working
- Strong communication skills and interest in a pair-programming environment.
- Passion for growing your skills, tackling interesting work and challenging problems.
- Good knowledge of Kotlin/Swift and Android/iOS ecosystem. Or Flutter is a big bonus
- An understanding of agile development practices.
- You are open to new ideas and ways of working.