Computer Science & IT
Intermediate / Experienced
0 – 10 employees
Our client, a manufacturing business based in Northumberland, is looking for an IT Technician to join their business. This is a passionate, driven organisation who require candidates of the highest calibre to support the business and end-users to increase productivity, efficiency and effectiveness of their IT provision.
– Installing and configuring computer hardware systems and applications
– Monitoring and maintaining computer systems and networks
– Management and maintenance of cloud-based services
– Talking with staff to assist with setting up systems or resolve issues
– Troubleshooting system and network problems and diagnosing and solving hardware or software faults
– Providing support, including procedural documentation and relevant reports in an easily understood format
– Supporting the roll-out of new applications
– Setting up new users accounts and profiles and dealing with password issues
– Prioritising and managing a number of open cases at one time making sure you respond within agreed timescale
– Conducting electrical safety checks on computer equipment
- A strong understanding of emerging technologies, ideally supported with relevant qualification
- Strong organisational skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills to support end-user
- Critical thinking
This role is part of a FTSE 100 business with an excellent remuneration and benefits package. If you want to work for a company that supports their staff, providing opportunities for further development and progression then this is the role for you.
If you think you’d be a great fit for this role, click “apply” and we’ll get things rolling. If you’d like to find out more about this or any other job with us, please get in touch.