NRG are delighted to be working with an outstanding industry leader. We are supporting them on the recruitment of an Integration Architect to join their site in Newcastle.
- Define, document and maintain an enterprise IT Integrations strategy and model to join up critical information across our applications, data and technology.
- Definition of the current state, transition state and target state applications, data & technology architecture to support the Integrations programme.
- Lead the approach, design, documentation and implementation of end to end integration solutions, taking into account project requirements, to support the Integrations programme.
- Support IT leadership team in setting up an Integrations service operating model to support legacy and new integrations.
- Lead on the design and rollout of an Integrations development framework and toolkit -standards/patterns/design principles/templates.
- Stand up and chair the Integrations Programme Technical Design Authority.
- Own and manage Integrations Architecture risks and issues
Skills / Experience:
- Microsoft technologies such as Azure, Azure DevOps, O365 architectures
- Azure Integration Services (AIS)
- Developing APIs (“hands on”)
- Microservices Architecture
- Business process / workflow mapping
- A background in development roles
- Working within an architecture framework, ideally TOGAF
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills
- A confident and pragmatic technology leader