Our Client is a rapidly expanding National Digital Print Solutions Company. With offices in London and Newcastle they are looking to recruit an experienced Head of Data Analytics. Based in the North East you will be taking a lead on large data projects and working closely with various Stakeholders to build out the Data offering of the client.
- Liaising with stakeholders to identify and execute on how data/analytics can drive their priorities forward.
- Guiding the analytics methodologies for A/B testing, measurement, and KPI establishment
- Building self-service solutions for key users, creating visualisations and reports for requested projects.
- Maintenance of existing operational and reporting MS SQL Server databases to ensure BAU
- Gathering and translating business needs into appropriate technical and functional requirements.
- Leading the design, development and rollout of effective data repositories to support the BI and reporting objectives of the business
- Utilising best practice, develop and maintain ETL functionality and data platforms using SSIS additional tools and relevant scripting
- Good knowledge of Microsoft SQL stack including SSIS (essential), SSRS and SSAS
- Experienced with relational database technologies and concepts
- ETL development, maintenance and administration experience using SSIS packages, including extracting data from multiple sources
- Knowledge of data warehouse concepts and BI technologies
- Analytical and problem solving with an eye for detail
- Flair for designing and building creative and efficient reports and dashboards in Power BI
- Excellent communication skills
- Educated to degree level
- 3+ years’ experience in senior data role
- Experience of R or Python an advantage.