Remote working considered
Computer Science & IT
Intermediate / Experienced
0 – 10 employees
Why work for StackUp Digital?
Our working environment is fun, unorthodox and very relaxed. We understand people need Freedom and space to truly perform their best work. In the office, grab a coffee or any available refreshments when you need one, take a break when you need one, we trust you and will allow you to align and organise your time as you please once the morning scrum has taken place. We understand your lifestyle and family comes first and so we allow you to best organise your time around you. All we ask is that you turn up for required meetings and scrums when they are organised to take place.
The qualities we look for in a candidate
• Leadership qualities
• Has a lot of energy
• An invested interest in web development and emerging web technologies
• The willingness to always learn
• Good communication skills both face to face and remotely
• Can express new ideas, methods of working and solutions to a wide range of challenges
• Happy, positive and fun to be around
What we’re Looking For as a skill set
• Able to convert high fidelity designs into high quality, functional and responsive websites and can demonstrate experience of working with transitions and animations.
• Experience with cross-browser development and testing.
• Fluency with Version Control (specifically GIT based workflows).
• Awareness of Web Performance, developing for accessibility and SEO.
• Experience integrating websites with third-party APIs.
• An agency background and the ability to communicate effectively, both written and verbally.
• Are able to prioritise and manage tasks independently
Bonus Points if you have…
• Experience with Wordpress and Shopify
• Experience with Continuous Integration/Deployment
• Passion for good Design and UX
• Experience with Sketch/Figma
The benefits of this role
• Flexible Working Hours
• Remote Working
• 28 Days Holiday + your birthday off
• Fun and interesting projects for a wide range of clients
• Sociable Environment - we’re a sociable team who enjoy getting together outside of work (both in person and remotely). We hope we can do more things in person once the pandemic has settled.
• We invest in our team and aim to provide anything you need to develop your skills including training and equipment.
• Access to a wide range of learning resources
• Networking opportunities
If you are interested in this role please get in touch with us on the details noted on the cover page or closing page of this document. We’re accepting all forms of applications, this could be by video, to show us your portfolio or
credentials or simply in CV form. Whatever you have as an application please send it across and we will take a look!
We look forward to hearing from you.
Jamie Bradley & Glen Wheeler
Founders, StackUp DigitalAPPLY NOW