Remote working considered
Computer Science & IT
Intermediate / Experienced
51 – 200 employees
Working at Opencast
We pride ourselves on empowering our people, providing real value to our clients by delivering sustainable software solutions with long lasting benefits. We place personal growth and development at the heart of our business, and we give our people the autonomy to own their role and be an expert in their field.
We are seeking a passionate, dynamic and forward-thinking frontend developer, who can help us transform our major clients. You will need to have the agile mindset and be an advocate and practitioner of XP practices. You will be open-minded, ready to go and happy to learn new technologies and promote best practice always.
Skills and experience we’re looking for:
• Commercial experience as a front developer, with knowledge of browser-based programming languages and templating.
• Understanding of accessibility standards and ability to create user interfaces that conform to them.
• Experience using modern web frameworks
• Demonstrable Test Driven Development (TDD) and Pair Programming skills
• Worked with distributed version control tools
• Solid understanding of RESTful and microservice architectures
• Ability to have productive conversations with both business and technical audiences
• Commitment to continuous improvement and a drive to better the software development professionAPPLY NOW