Due to growth and expansion our client are looking to recruit a Data and Digitalisation Team Lead. They are looking for a driven and motivational individual to shape their data and digitalisation presence and to lead the digital transformation forward in their industry.
As a key member of the Operational Performance team, you will ensure that development and delivery of research projects, programmes and tests are underpinned by robust, expert and sustainable engineering processes, procedures and capability.
- Populate and maintain project outputs, reports and records relating to engineering activities and project work in accordance with companies processes and procedures.
- Continually inspire and motivate the team by developing and deploying strategic plans for the team to become and maintain its position as experts in their field, bringing game changing technologies to the industry
- Manage the resources within the team ensuring competence through training, assessment and development
- Manage the team availability, including, holidays and sickness to agree and meet project delivery requirements
- Manage the performance of the individuals by applying the corporate Performance Management process
- Provide expert guidance and leadership in the area of applied data and digital technologies
- Develop innovative commercial and research projects in line with the companies goals and objectives.
- Minimum of five years professional experience in a relevant discipline
- Educated to at least degree level in a relevant discipline.
- Extensive knowledge and experience of applied data and digital technology applications in a relevant field
- Experience in resource management - providing high quality, on time and within budget delivery of projects
- Experience leading innovative and technical projects and staff - providing inspiration and vision to team members where required
- Skilled at stakeholder management – take forward proposals, negotiate and collaborate where appropriate to maximise value
- Motivated and strong team player – working individually, within and across teams
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills at all levels
- Proficient in standard software packages including MS Word, MS Excel, MS Outlook
- Familiarity with advanced specialist software such as; Python, SQL, Matlab, Octave, Powershell, PowerBI, ArcGIS