NRG are delighted to be working with an outstanding industry leader and supporting them on the recruitment of a Data Analyst. The ideal candidate will have previous experience working with customer insight data and will utilise analytical and reporting techniques to help drive service innovation.
This role is initially offered on a 3 month fixed term contract but with the potential to go permanent for the right candidate.
- Understand key performance trends across all customer facing operations, identifying opportunities for improvement
- Produce insightful analysis to improve customer experience and drive business and commercial growth.
- Working collaboratively with key customer facing teams to understand CX journey and associated developments required
- Take ownership and responsibility for all key customer metrics, providing impactful reporting and analysis, ensuring that data is accurate, and all relevant data is tracked.
- To champion a customer first approach, working with key stakeholders to close the loop on key underperforming areas
- Build positive working relationships with key stakeholders around the business.
- Excellent analytical skills
- Excellent attention and high levels of accuracy within analysis
- Strong stakeholder management
- End to end process management
- Strong knowledge of Excel
- Strong SQL knowledge
- Evidence of delivering insight which has produce tangible improvements
- Ability to derive insights from complex data sets and deliver recommendations in a simple and comprehensive way.
- The ability to identify opportunities in the data which will benefit the customer
- Production of management reporting packs with clear insight
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Experience working in Contact Centre Service or Experience teams would be advantageous
- Experience of working with key customers experience metrics/data such as Trip Advisor, Google, etc