NRG are working with a well-established client headquartered in Newcastle on the recruitment of Integration Developers.
There are multiple positions available within this team with initial 6-month contract duration and the potential to roll over. Remote working available.
- Assess, design and deliver changes to the existing interfaces.
- Deliver fault tolerant solutions – well documented and deployed.
- Provide support throughout the entire software delivery lifecycle.
- Assist the team with development of Unit Testing, fault tolerant development, performant development and operational development.
- Technical knowledge and practical experience of all integration types including batch file-based and real time, utilising SOA, API and Microservices.
- Transformation between message formats including JSON, xml, csv.
- Knowledge of event driven architectures as well as restful API design.
- Experience of the portfolio of azure integration technologies - Logic apps and data factory.