NRG are working exclusively with a well established company in Newcastle who, due to continued growth, are recruiting for a Cloud Engineer with strong public cloud experience focused around Azure.
Working as part of a multi-disciplinary team you will provide incident management and resolutions for a growing client base to ensure SLA’s are upheld. Responsibilities include – availability, performance, efficiency, change management and capacity planning.
- Implement and deliver various Microsoft Azure projects
- Contribute to the planning of application/infrastructure releases and configuration changes
- Work with stakeholders both internal and external to resolve complex issues
- Maintain numerous production and development environments
- Maintain professional relationships with clients and strive for excellence
- In-depth knowledge of Microsoft Azure and its relevant technologies - build, deployment, automation, networking and security
- Experience supporting Microsoft public cloud technologies and services at an enterprise level (multi-tenant)
- Knowledge of a scripting language for example - PowerShell, Bash, Azure Cli
- Knowledge of Azure DevOps, Infrastructure as code and other public cloud offerings
- Experience with deployments/migrations