Remote working considered
Computer Science & IT
Intermediate / Experienced
Note: We are not able to accept applications from those requiring Visa/Work permit sponsorship. Applicants must already be eligible to live and work in UK.
What does it mean to be part of our team and Avanade?
We are one team, we care for and respect each other, we deliver with excellence and our people lie at the heart of our vision and values. You will work on a variety of differing projects for an exciting mix of diverse clients.
In addition, you will continually develop your technical skills by having access to world-class training as well as skilled resources globally. We will support you in your growth and invest minimum 80 per annum studying to achieve desired Microsoft certifications, all paid for by Avanade. This role will lead to a promotion and step up to become a Full stack engineer.
About the role:
Working in Azure Operations Center, you will evaluate complex system deployment and integration processes and build solutions that automate them to reduce human error and cost. The goal is to help our customers remove cost, increase speed to market and continuously drive efficiencies.
You will work over our project and operational support clients to analyze deployment processes and identify repetitive, manual elements that can be automated out.
You will help design and build deployment pipelines and other automation solutions using a wide range of Microsoft and opensource tools.
You will be a critical part of the automation team, ensuring that systems and services run smoothly, automatically and too lower cost.
Day to day you will be:
• Translate business requirements to technical solutions leveraging strong business acumen.
• Design and Build Modern Deployment Pipelines.
• Design and Build environments using Infrastructure as Code – using Terraform or ARM templates
About your skills:
• You must have demonstrated experience of turning business use cases and requirements to technical solutions.
• Must have project experience in design, implementation, and/or support of Microsoft Azure based solutions
• Experience in at least 2 of the following languages: PowerShell, Python, C#, ARM templates and Terraform
• Experience in two or more of the following: Azure ARM templates, Terraform, PowerShell DSC
• Must have prior experience and background in running Azure Cloud based solutions.
• Must have experience in CI/CD using Azure DevOps
• Experience in working with Docker and Kubernetes (optional)
How do we reward you? We offer:
• Opportunity to work for Microsoft’s global alliance partner of the year (14 years in a row), with exceptional development and training (minimum 80 hours per year for training and paid certifications)
• Private Medical Cover, Income Protection Policy, Extended benefits, Bonus, 80 hours per annum studying towards Microsoft Certifications, generous pension and much more!
• Avanade University – real-time access to technical and skilled resources globally
• Dedicated career advisor to encourage your progression
• Engaged and helpful coworkers genuinely interested in you
Avanade leads in providing innovative digital services, business solutions and design-led experiences for its clients, delivered through the power of people and the Microsoft ecosystem. Our professionals combine technology, business and industry expertise to build and deploy solutions to realize results for clients and their customers. Avanade has 39,000 digitally connected people across 25 countries, bringing clients the best thinking through a collaborative culture that honours diversity and reflects the communities in which we operate. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation. Learn more at http://www.avanade.com/
Avanade® is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We evaluate applicants without regard to race, colour, age, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability, veteran, military or marital status, genetic information or any other protected status.