NRG are recruiting for a Cloud and Infrastructure Manager who will lead their team and the company forward in their Cloud adoption journey to develop a world class offering. This role is an essential part of the business growth as the post holder will have prime accountability for the products and services in their area as well as make and act on decisions to ensure all expectations and requirements are met.
- As part of the Senior Management Team, developing roadmaps for all technical products will be a key part in ensuring the overall business strategy is achieved.
- Work closely and present progress reports to Senior Stakeholders including budget reports and ongoing progress against spend.
- Develop and provide specialised training to each member of the team to ensure that they are ready to take on new Cloud focused projects.
- Manage BAU and incidents within the department area to ensure successful day to day running.
- Run and maintain two different datacenter infrastructures with a mixture of legacy systems and migrate these to the Cloud framework.
- Develop a product focused culture within the team.
- Previous experience of managing multiple specialist teams including Cloud Platform Engineers, Data Center Specialists and DBA’s.
- Knowledge and previous experience of one or more Cloud products – AWS / Azure / Oracle Cloud.
- Significant experience supporting business critical IT products.
- Experience of contract management and procurement services.
- Excellent technical knowledge across a range of products.
- Previous experience of working with and developing product roadmap’s to further benefit the business.
- Build and cultivate strong long-standing relationships with key stakeholder and vendors.